Please join Soroptimist International of Cameron Park/El Dorado Hills and Placerville
in sponsoring "A Chocolate Affair" for 2017.
A 501(C)(3) Non-Profit Organization 941511045
When: Saturday, February 11, 2017
Time: 6:00 - 9:30 p.m.
Where: El Dorado Fair Grounds - main bldg.
For more information: 530-344-1476
Tickets are $40.00 in advance, $45.00 at the door.
Funds raised will be used for important local community projects ...
- Helping Hands - emergency funds for women & children
- Annual grant awards to help local community projects
- Continuing support to CASA, Partners in Care, "Women's Center", Upper Room Dining Hall, Center for Visually Impaired, United Outreach and many more
- Programs for girls addressing bullying, body image etc., and sex trafficking awareness
- Scholarships for Graduating Seniors
- Scholarships for Women needing additional education to support families
- Programs for Developmentally Delayed, Senior Day Care Centers & Homeless
- Support of other ongoing local programs that benefit women and children (e. g. Prom Boutique, Tech Trek, "Girl's Talk" for middle school girls, and more)
We are part of a worldwide organization of women working together to provide needed services for women, children and families in our community and throughout the world. Sponsorships or donations of silent and live auction items are greatly appreciated.
Chocolate Affair EXCLUSIVE Raffle .... your chance to win 100 bottles of excellent wine.
Get more information here >>>
Sponsorship & auction item donations of any size are appreciated!